Saturday, June 25, 2011

CherriiPOP Season 3 Finale - Playlist (24/6/11)


I hope you guys enjoyed the 2 hour season finale special!! Thank you to my friends Anh and Ben for joining me in studio, it was lots of fun! We had a lot of interesting discussions on the show - be sure to listen to the podcast.

During the off season, I will be making webisodes. Keep sending in your comments and suggestions - I always love to hear from you.

Here is the playlist
Rain - It's Raining
5 Dolls - Like this or that
Kim Hyun Joong - Break down
Juju - Suano ni naretara
Yui - Hello Paradise
2am - Confession of friend
Cyndi Wang - Shining
Rain - Sad Tango
Big Bang - Tonight
Boa- Hurricane Venus
Enlightenment - Andy Lau
Tunnel - Freya Lim
Page 1 - OK Joo Hyun
Queen - Son Dambi
Kira Kira - Beni
I'll b there - Taeyang
Let me cry - Jang Geun Suk
Chuyen tinh buon - Nhu Quynh
Shampoo - After school
Oh - SNSD

No comments:

Post a Comment