Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Top 5 Action Female Stars! I love watching girls kick butt on screen

With all the hype for the new action show Nikita starring Maggie Q. I started to think who my fave female action stars are. So here is my list:

1. Michelle Yeoh


2. Uma Thurman


3. Angelina Jolie


4. Maggie Q


5. Lucy Liu



Michelle Yeoh did crazy stunts in films she starred in with Jackie Chan. In one movie, she rode a motorcycle on a moving train! No stunt double, no rigging. I watched her talk about that stunt in an interview and if my memory is correct, she broke her leg as a result (I watched that interview a number of years ago, I'm not sure which show it was on). When you're starring with Jackie Chan The biggest action star in Asia, the bar set for doing stunts is out of this world and you have to step up to it. Michelle certainly has. She's awesome! She's was also a Bond Girl!

Who are your favourite female action stars?

1 comment:

  1. Michille yeoh is my favourite female actor and the best of all

    ReplyDelete