Monday, August 22, 2011

The CherriiPOP Show - About Us



The CherriiPOP show has been broadcasted on Radio Monash (@Monash University in Melbourne, Australia) since 2010. We play awesome music from Southeast Asia: Jpop, Kpop, Vpop & Cpop. CherriiPOP has invited amazing guests to share their inspiring stories. Check out our popular radio segment Odd Things I Saw, where we post up funny, yet strange pictures and stories. Browse the News and Reviews sections for Music, Movies, TV and Books.

Listen to CherriiPOP's Live Online Broadcast
Time: 7-8 PM EST
Tune in: www.radiomonash.fm/listen

CherriiPOP in Social Media
Like Our Facebook Page
Microblogging Twitter
Webisodes & Extras YouTube
Podcasts SoundCloud 1
Podcasts SoundCloud 2


Meet the Host - Tam
I created this show to entertain and inspire. I loooove music, my favourite artists include Rain, Bao Han, Utada Hikaru, Son Dambi, Paolo Nutini. And it's no secret that I heart Rain!

I love chatting to guests! I've been so lucky to have many amazing people on CherriiPOP. I hope that you draw inspiration from their stories.

The CherriiPOP show and this website reflects my interests. I love music, TV shows, books, food, travel. I will share with you my favourite picks.

The show is going strong because of all your support! Thank you listeners and online fans. Thank you to my awesome friends and family for the support. Thanks MD for your expertise! Thank you to Radio Monash for everything!

I hope you enjoy listening to the show!

Tune in Fridays - Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment