Friday, March 16, 2012

CherriiPOP Season 5 premiere



Hey Everyone! I'm so excited to be back in the studio for season 5! Yes! This is our 5th semester broadcasting on the Radio Monash airwaves. Thank you to RadMon for having us back

This year, Radio Monash has some cool new features in the studio. We have a UStream channel!! You can tune in to watch us live in the studio. ooOoh, it's like being a fly on the wall. You can watch us do our thing and dance terribly when a song is being played! lol.

Also, you can send sms messages to the show. I will announce the phone number soon. Now I can read your sms texts live on air! Very exciting.

Our facebook page, has had a bit of a makeover. It is now timelining. It looks pretty cool, so be sure to check it out. We aim to reach 100 Likes this year so help us out =D

Keep sending in your song requests, dedications and shoutouts to our facebook or twitter page. I love hearing from you.

I have a lot planned for season 5 of CherriiPOP. More interviews, more music, more reviews. It will be the biggest season ever - I can feel it.

Remember to tune in 7pm on Fridays at http://radiomonash.fm/listen

- Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment